2012年3月10日星期六

Stephen Stepto Toulouse Leaving Microso

Xbox Live's director of policy and enforcement, Stephen "Stepto" Toulouse is handing his ban hammer over and stepping away from his job as the main enforcer for Microsoft. He's been with the company for nearly 18 years.In a post on Stepto's blog, he posted the following regarding his future:"On the 16th, I’m going to head down to Dallas to visit my family. Then I’m off to JocoCruiseCrazy! I have no other plans beyond that. I’m a free agent! One with 18 years of experience in technology, public and written communications, and 5 years spent deep in the entertainment business. If you have something you think I’d be good at, by all means feel free to contact me at Stepto at stepto.com." As for why he's leaving the position, Stepto posted:"About six months ago I banned a user who went by the gamertag 'xxxEvilClown420xxx' for griefing. He promised he'd get me fired for it. I guess it worked."I'm just kidding. Stepto really posted the following:"I turn 40 this year. Despite the wonderful ability in Microsoft to change careers pretty dramatically inside the company, I’ve been there nearly 18 years and it’s the only world I’ve really ever known. I feel too strangely comfortable, and too strangely tied."Stepto has always seemed like a cool guy to me, handling a difficult job with skill and caring, and I think I speak for (just about) everyone in the Live community in wishing him the best of luck. NEWS: Stephen "Stepto" Toulouse Speaks Out On Hacking AttacksSource: StepTo.comAll of the best people are following Stephen Johnson's twitter feed. Also, email me if you wanna.

他の人気文章:

没有评论:

发表评论