2011年4月24日星期日

Bethenny Frankel Breaks Down Talking About Her Childhood

If you've been through a difficult childhood, it can be very challenging to open up and talk about it. rift gold But if you reach that point where it starts to come out, sometimes that emotion just pushes it all out. Such was the case for Bethenny Frankel on 'Bethenny Ever After.'

In her therapy session, she opened up about the craziness of her early life, talking about how her mother would yell at her for not wanting to go to a nightclub with her when Frankel was 13 years old. RIFT Platinum She struggled with her relationships with both her father and her stepfather.

"It sounds like I'm making it up when I say it out loud because it's so f**king crazy," RIFT Platinum vshe said. "But it didn't feel that crazy then. It really didn't."

It's what you knew," her therapist said.

But Frankel doesn't dwell on the negative moments in her life. Rift Gold "I did not feel traumatized as a child," she said. "I had some happy times. We did a lot of nice things. It wasn't like every day I was thinking I was in a screwed-up household."

没有评论:

发表评论